F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stop in a NC Ford dealer while on vacation last week, I was with my wife, She was looking for a 2010 Expedition XL to test drive before she orders one, We stop and before I could even get out of the truck we were surrounded.
Even the owner was out looking and asking questions. After 15 minutes we were finally able to ask about a Expedition... it was rather funny... Z

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I stop in a NC Ford dealer while on vacation last week, I was with my wife, She was looking for a 2010 Expedition XL to test drive before she orders one, We stop and before I could even get out of the truck we were surrounded.
Even the owner was out looking and asking questions. After 15 minutes we were finally able to ask about a Expedition... it was rather funny... Z
Where in NC were you?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have a vacation house in Cullawhee, Near Sylva...

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I haven't been any further west than Raleigh/Durham. One day I will make it to way out west (currently living on the coast of NC).

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I haven't been any further west than Raleigh/Durham. One day I will make it to way out west (currently living on the coast of NC).
I would love to retire there one day. I'm a Tarheel native myself, born in Durham but did most of my time in Cary.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Uagh, far too much humidity on the east coast for me. I was born and raised in the Northwest, so it'll be nice to get back up there...although Alaska is much further northwest then I've ever been!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Back at ya...far too much rain for me there, and with the way people drive in rain, well I just may postal. And don't be doing the the EC :gy:.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts