F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which exhaust is better bang for buck ? Flow master or Corsa or Borla S type I think the ATAK Borla is too loud .Any suggestions?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2018 raptor,I installed the borla ATAK on my truck it is loud maybe too loud I'm thinking of going to something slightly less aggressive.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Which exhaust is better bang for buck ? Flow master or Corsa or Borla S type I think the ATAK Borla is too loud .Any suggestions?
I had the Corsa Extreme (resonator delete) on my 2014 Raptor and I loved it! It was pretty loud on cold starts, but quieted down after a few seconds. Nice deep sound that would wake up the neighborhood if I stomped on it. The sound inside the truck would disappear at highway speeds with the stock tires making more noise than the exhaust. No drone at any speed or level of acceleration / deceleration.

Of course, that was on the 6.2 litre V-8. I have no experience with the 3.5, but have seen positive feedback from others who have Corsa on theirs. This may not help much, but if I were to get another cat-back, it would definitely be Corsa. But it is one of the most expensive so I'm not sure it qualifies as the most bang for the buck?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went with the AWE 0FG exhaust. Love it. Loud when I put my foot in it, other than that sounds much deeper and aggressive. No drone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts