F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I did.. mine has an extended 75 mo bumper to bumper on it that includes oil changes, wipers and pretty much anything else on it.. cost a little bit but I'll make it up on free oil changes soon enough.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I got the 75,000 mile or 7 years bumper to bump ford extended warranty for $2,200 but it does not include oil changes, filters, battery, wiper blades, and brakes, oh yes and the shocks.
You had to buy it at time of purchase or before 1 year or 12,000 miles was up.

·
Registered
183 Posts
You can purchase ESP from your Ford dealer. They have several levels to choose from. You can purchase most of them during the original bumper to bumper warranty period for new price. They will enter the VIN and odometer reading and warranty start date. They will quote you a price. There is a pretty good mark up on those. It should be somewhere around $1600.00 for 7 year premium care 100,000 miles.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got the Ford ESP 7 yrs 60,000 miles $100 deductible for $1,720 plus tax. $1,840 total. I bought my Raptor at invoice so I decided to get the extended warranty. 75,000 miles would have been better though. With so much electronics on this beast I didn't want to take a chance.

·
Registered
238 Posts
My truck runs out of factory warranty in February. I'll be picking up a Ford extended warranty from Troy Ford in January. I've had 3 warranties from them over the years. I've yet to find a cheaper place to pick up an actual Ford warranty. For me to go from 3/36 to 7/75 I'll be out $1305.
Since we don't have any Forum sponsors that sell warranties, I'm going to guess it's ok to post the site (if not mods please let me know and I'll delete it.)
http://www.troy-ford-extended-warranty.com/?gclid=CN33lPbunbQCFQSf4AodtmoAZQ

·
Registered
300 Posts
^^^Oh yes you can...

I just pulled out the ESP Extended Warranty that covers my 2013 Ford Raptor. I got Premium Care 84 months/100,000 mile coverage for $1625. Actual Ford ESP.

When I was in finance, they asked me if I wanted the ESP coverage. I said I did and he quoted something over $2000. I borrowed his computer and went to zeiglerfordesp.com and showed him what I could get it for. He matched the $1625 Zeigler Ford wanted so it was a done deal.

I also bought a 2013 Ford Explorer that same day and they matched the Zeigler Ford price on that ESP also.

I've used Zeiglerfordesp.com on my 2011 Raptor as well. Dealer said thats below invoice, but didn't seem to bat an eye matching it. Mark up on these must be huge or they make it up on those that don't do their research and pay full or close to full price. Should send Zeigler Ford a thank you note for all the money they've saved me over the years.

Some will say that extended warranties are a waste, but I like the piece of mind that I'm covered with a Ford warranty. One moderate repair on my Raptor and I've recouped my money. With all the electronics, sync, navigation, air conditioning, etc, etc, etc I know I'm covered. I actually hope I never have to use it. Also, if you sell the vehicle before the extended warranty is up, you can get a prorated refund from the selling dealer.

I got a Ford maintenance plan that covers all scheduled maintenance items including wear items like brakes, wipers, tire rotation but not tire wear. $1275 for 84 months/60,000 miles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts