F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a black Raptor & have been thinking about a way to to color the SVT cutouts molten orange on the fender vents. Don't want to use paint, thinking more like an insert or someting like that. Any suggestions anyone?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
You could get a sheet of vinyl, match up the color as best as possible, take the vent off and trace the pattern onto the vinyl.....cut and apply. Or, you could just go to a vinyl shop, they have computer programs that will cut it to exact size and even numerous logo's.

·
Registered
50 Posts
SVT Logo on Vent

3M makes reflective tape in a range of colors. I was thinking of sliding a strip in btn the vent and the black fender to create a cool reflective logo - lots of colors would look great ... Orange (interior), Red, Blue (Fox shocks).. for starters.

·
Registered
164 Posts
3M makes reflective tape in a range of colors. I was thinking of sliding a strip in btn the vent and the black fender to create a cool reflective logo - lots of colors would look great ... Orange (interior), Red, Blue (Fox shocks).. for starters.
I was thinking of a piece of light gray reflexite tape for behind the SVT on my Blue Flame Raptor

·
Registered
707 Posts
I have put blue 3m on mine and it looks good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts