F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I used to be a flowermaster guy when I was a kid and didn't know any better. Then I did my research and my own R&D , iv tried just about every muffler out there . I get bored with the sound and just switch it out. Flows are know for a certian sound , but I have seen them drop hp and tq on a dyno . Something I'm sure you don't want to lose. There is 3 mufflers I would choose depending on my pocket book.

1 Magnaflow - good sound and have noticed a gain. Not to expensive
2 Borla - Good muffler , great sound , starts to get expensive.
3 Bassani- A lil different in sound good all around but expensive

All my muffler test were done on. 3v 5.4 reg cab fx4 with a Edge programer . Hope this helps.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I used to be a flowermaster guy when I was a kid ...
The way that started out, I thought you were gonna say, "...Then my dad got a job"

·
Registered
77 Posts
Flowmaster was the big "name" that everybody talked about because of the sound. When I got older and learned more from experiance .

·
Registered
694 Posts
What happened with your installation? Thought all was good.
Well I thought he left enough room between the frame and pipe coming out, but I guess not, cuz some how some where over the weekend it made serious contact and put a huge dent with the pipe....... so I guess I'm gonna just dump it under the bed, but I'd like to find something cool to do with the exhaust tip under there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts