Fog Lights For The 2017 Raptor

Discussion in 'Custom Ford Raptor Interior & Exterior Lighting' started by In2b8er, Jan 12, 2018.

1. In2b8er

In2b8er New Member

Vehicle?:
    2017 Ford F150 Raptor
    Color?:
    Lightning Blue
    Engine:
    GEN2 3.5L-TT H/O
    Hi, I've looked around the forum and everything seems to be a few years old or older regarding this topic.

I would like to buy some fog lights for my Raptor. Does anyone have any more feedback regarding what brand to buy? I am mixed between Baja Design and M&R.. I like the Bezel look that covers whole opening, I think it gives it a cleaner more OEM look. I think there might be a few more companies that make that look and I would interested in looking into them as well. I obviously want lights that will last for many years, but I am just not sure on the brands. I think there are other companies out there just make the brackets and so you can buy whatever brand lights you want. Is there a huge difference between Rigid, KC HiLites, Baja Design lights? Is the quality of M&R a lot worse than these other brands because M&R is about 50% cheaper than those other brands.

I'm thinking I might have to wait till I go to SEMA or some other aftermarket show to look at all these lights in person before buying anything, but I hope I don't have to do that.

Thanks in advance for all the replies...

2. DarienJim

DarienJim New Member

Vehicle?:
    2018 Ford Raptor
    Color?:
    Ruby Red
    Engine:
    GEN2 3.5L-TT H/O