F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've checked several times at the Ford Raptor Performance Accessories page, and it's been FOREVER since they've updated it. Does anybody "in the know" know when they might be actually making or selling the tubular bumpers for front and back or how much they may cost?

Another thing, since the Raptor sits fairly low, I've been concerned about "high-centering". Has anybody else thought about this, had any experience with this or anything?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
It does sit a bit higher than an FX4 and from some of the videos I've seen, I really wouldn't worry about the high centering.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I work for a Ford dealer and the FRPP catalog does not list many items as of yet. The light bar and 3 options for lamps are available ( although for the FRPP price of the lights, I would look aftermarket), there is an upgraded skid plate (no picture, so I can't give you details), factory replacement wheels, and a couple of other small items, FRRP is stating there will be an extensive line of Raptor accessories in the near future, but haven't said how near of future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts