F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
people keep telling me that all there dealers have no clue what a raptor is.
thats funny! some guys only think $$$. so blinded by $$$ they cant even read.

·
Registered
152 Posts
if i was a salesman i would know not only what i sell but what my competition sold. i think salesman are the laziest bastards there are. they have no clue except how to add dollars to a contract. i go right to a manager. i guess i eliminate the middle man lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
if i was a salesman i would know not only what i sell but what my competition sold. i think salesman are the laziest bastards there are. they have no clue except how to add dollars to a contract. i go right to a manager. i guess i eliminate the middle man lol

thats because your running into people with no passion for this gig.
theres very few of us that really know there stuff head to toe.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i always thought you were suppose to like what you did for a living, i know cars trucks it doesnt matter what it is, well i guess i know more about cool vehicles lol

i'd hate to sell corrolas. i'd be asleep at my desk lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
yea, that wouldnt be cool at all!
i mainly deal with Mustangs (shelbys,Roush,saleen) so work can be fun some times.
my boss told me to always show the customers what a high Mustang can do on the test drives. (LOL, sir yes SIR!)

·
Registered
10 Posts
thats because your running into people with no passion for this gig.
theres very few of us that really know there stuff head to toe.
Glad to see a salesman that knows his products! My husband did that little ditty, as that was our experience at a local Ford dealer here in town a couple of weeks ago! Guy was totally clueless! and I might add a little dissapointing for us. Might be looking to you for some ordering info when the time comes if thats okay?:smileup:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Glad to see a salesman that knows his products! My husband did that little ditty, as that was our experience at a local Ford dealer here in town a couple of weeks ago! Guy was totally clueless! and I might add a little dissapointing for us. Might be looking to you for some ordering info when the time comes if thats okay?:smileup:
thats fine.:wavey:

update:
my first raptor order showed up on ford order list.
5/20/09 ordered
5/29/09 Ford confirms order
6/2/09 Ford aproved
6/11/09 Locked-in (pulled for build)
Showing 7/6/09 shipping! does have a vin also! these are built from XLT S/C.
(this one is black with no graphics, no nothing. base raptor w/ 5.4)

·
Registered
12 Posts
My dealer didn't know anything about it either. When I told him about it, he said they won't be getting any "STV (sic) Raptors" in.

Michael

·
Registered
10 Posts
Couldn't agree more, and can't stand the middle man myself. I mean, how can you sell something you don't even know? How can you claim to represent a product that you really can't even stand behind?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts