F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SUMMARY
Announcing the details of the 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor National Launch - Ford Racing Parts Direct Offer Program
SUBJECT
Q3 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor Private Incentive Offers
  • Program 38050 – $750 Raptor Specific Ford Racing Direct Offer
  • Program 38052 - $1,500 Raptor Specific Ford Racing Direct Offer
ACTION REQUESTED
  • Ensure all appropriate sales personnel are familiar with this offer and the claiming instructions.
  • All certificates must be claimed in VINCENT, no later than COB 2/15/2010 in order to be eligible for this offer. No late claims will be accepted.
LAUNCH DATE: May 12, 2009
BACKGROUND
  • The 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor National Launch Direct Offer Program will go to in-market F-150 SVT Raptor buyers and handraisers.
  • The Program offers selected customers either $750 or $1,500 worth of Ford Racing accessories for the 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor
  • No add-ons allowed
  • Program 38050 ($750 Ford Racing Parts offer) is being targeted at approximately 120k handraisers and Ford Racing enthusiasts.
  • Program 38052 ($1,500 Ford Racing Parts offer) is being targeted at approximately 4k people from the off-road racing community, and selected handraisers from the F-150 SVT Raptor consumer events
  • Email solicitations begin May 12, 2009
  • An email reminder communication will deploy on June 1, 2009 with a final reminder email being sent on July 15, 2009.
PROGRAM OFFERS
  • #38050 - $750 F-150 Raptor Ford Racing Parts – Direct Offer
  • #38052 - $1,500 F-150 Raptor Ford Racing Parts – Direct Offer
PROGRAM DATES: May 12, 2009 – Jan 31, 2010
CLAIMING DATES: All certificates must be claimed in VINCENT, no later than COB 2/15/2010 in order to be eligible for this offer. No late claims will be accepted.
ELIGIBLE VEHICLES: 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor with 5.4L engine
PROGRAM RULES
  • $750 or $1,500 coupon good for Raptor Specific Ford Racing Parts on the purchase or lease of a new 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor equipped with the 5.4L engine only
  • Customer must take new retail delivery from dealer stock between May 12, 2009 and Jan 31, 2010.
  • Customer must reside in the U.S. to be eligible.
  • Offer is only eligible for retail sales. Leases are not eligible.
  • Limit of one certificate may be applied per household.
  • This offer is transferable within household. It may be transferred from business to business owner.
  • A, Z, X and D Plan sales are not eligible.
  • May not be combined with any other offer.
  • All certificates must be claimed in VINCENT, no later than COB 2/15/2010 in order to be eligible for this offer. No late claims will be accepted.
  • Ford Division reserves the right to substitute any offer of equal or greater value.
PROGRAM DETAILS
  • All customers will receive an e-mail communication with either the $750 or $1,500 Raptor Specific Ford Racing Parts Direct Offer. Upon delivery of the vehicle, dealer must claim Certificate number in VINCENT to be eligible.
  • Based on this claim, the customer will receive an eCoupon via their email with the claiming instructions. Please allow approximately 14 business days for delivery of the eCoupon.
  • This 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor Direct Offer is aimed at generating traffic and sales by making a special Direct Offer to select consumers and handraisers.
PROGRAM HEADQUARTERS
  • Dealers should use Smart VINCENT Certificate Inquiry to validate customer eligibility for certificate programs.
  • In the event a customer loses the mailer, the Call Center will be able to confirm a customer's eligibility via Smart VINCENT Certificate Inquiry.
  • No add-ons allowed for these offers.
FORD RACING PARTS AVAILABLE
  • Ford Racing is developing custom accessories inspired by the F-150 SVT Raptor R Race Truck for the production F-150 SVT Raptor. In the near future you will be able to see these parts at www.fordracingparts.com/raptor.
  • Below is the list of tentatively planned Ford Racing Parts available for the F-150 SVT Raptor:
    • Front Auxiliary light kit (includes lights, mounting brackets, wiring and instructions
    • Tubular Front Bumper (replaces production front bumper with skid plate
    • Tubular Rear Bumper with Trailer Hitch (replaces production step bumper)
    • Enhanced front skid plate (for use with the production front bumper, not the Ford Racing Tubular Bumper)
    • Final drive ratio changes
    • Off-road muffler
    • Tiregate
    • Ford Racing 20" wheels with Ford Racing center caps
    • 5.4L 3V engine Valve Covers
    • EZ-up instant shelters (optional additional sidewalls
    • Ford Racing banners and pit-ropes
    • Ford Racing Fender Covers
    • Tow-Out w/strap accessory kit
    • Highway safety kit
    • Trailside safety kit
The above parts list is subject to change
FORD RACING PARTS CLAIMING PROCEDURE
  • Dealers will claim appropriate incentive program after vehicle delivery in VINCENT.
  • Customer will receive an eCoupon via e-mail with instructions for receiving their Ford Racing Parts, after the Program has been claimed in VINCENT by the Dealer. Please allow up to 14 business days for eCoupon Delivery.
  • Dealer can verify customer's eligibility via the website, https://cni.dealerconnection.com, under Ford Racing Parts Program
  • The Customer can use the coupon for parts and shipping but it will not cover Dealer Installation of the parts.
  • Dealer or Customer will call the Ford Performance Group at 800-367-3788 (open from 8:30am to 6:00pm EST) to place the order for the parts.
  • The Customer will need to redeem the coupon within 90 days after vehicle delivery. Final deadline is March 31, 2010 to Order Parts.
  • The Ford Performance Group hotline will require the following information.
    • Customer Name
    • Home Address
    • Daytime Phone Number
    • Vehicle Identification Number
    • eCoupon Number
    • Program Number
    • Desired Ford Racing Parts
    • Credit Card (if parts order is greater than voucher amount)
    • Shipping Address (if different than home address – the Customer Service Representative will recommend shipping the parts to the selling dealer for installation)
    • Customers should allow 7 business days for shipping after orders are processed.
© Copyright 2006, Ford Motor Company | Rights are granted to the public to download the contents of this web page in electronic or paper form. All other rights are reserved, including the rights to create derivative works and/or other web pages.​

·
Registered
18 Posts
Awesome! I was just thinking to myself, "I wonder where I could get that cool front bumper (and lights) they have on the Raptor R."

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
vincent is the rebate print off, there not offering money off on these so there offering parts. i need to do some more reading on this.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i got me a coupon for 750 off any ford vehicle, i can use in addition to any rebates or dealer deals. i had a lady from ford in ga, call me about my interest so i told them i would reward them for not taking a bailout, and my next truck will be a ford. got the letter not long after.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got me a coupon for 750 off any ford vehicle, i can use in addition to any rebates or dealer deals. i had a lady from ford in ga, call me about my interest so i told them i would reward them for not taking a bailout, and my next truck will be a ford. got the letter not long after.
wonder if that applies to Svt also?

·
Registered
152 Posts
thats what i'm doing i have to find a dealer closer than 200 miles though. i'm waiting on a call from a dealer nearby, i had to educate him first so he must be stuck in google land .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts