F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a picture of the Ford Performance Light bar actually on a Raptor, any one have one?

Also I am interested in the TireGate carrier from Ford, once again trying to find a pic or two.

The big problem I have is I cant see photobucket photos only the one added as attachments, if any of you find one can you attach it please?

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
Fits 2009-2010 F150 trucks. Allows you to carry a spare tire while maintaining ground clearance. Easy to open with two quick release pins. Designed for inboard mounting of up to a 40" spare tire. No cutting, welding or drilling required. Mandrel-bent, MIG welded tubular construction. Powder coated with black polyester semi-gloss and is equipped with zinc plated hardware for long lasting performance in extreme conditions.

Black Powder Coated. 100 Watt Halogen bulbs. Matching Black ABS Stone Guards. Four lights per kit. Two Long Range and two Driving lights. OFF ROAD USE ONLY!!

Fits 2010 F150 Raptor. Made from 1-3/4" O.D., .120 wall steel tubing. Comes with light tabs for mounting 4 six or eight inch diameter lights. Easy installation, bolts up to existing factory holes, no drilling required. Gray powder coated finish. OFF ROAD USE ONLY!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet Thank you!!!

Eventually get the Light bar but unsure of the Tiregate, planning on a retracable hard bed cover.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sweet Thank you!!!

Eventually get the Light bar but unsure of the Tiregate, planning on a retracable hard bed cover.
I received my light bar yesterday, and I plan to install it this weekend. I will take some pics for you.:smileup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SWEET!!!

In all honesty, is it worth it?

This is not to down play your purchase, just want to make sure its worth getting the Ford product rather than an atermarket one.

A poor man cant afford cheap crap, so if the quality and fitment is there then I am all for it!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
157 Posts
SWEET!!!

In all honesty, is it worth it?

This is not to down play your purchase, just want to make sure its worth getting the Ford product rather than an atermarket one.

A poor man cant afford cheap crap, so if the quality and fitment is there then I am all for it!

Thanks again!
it looks to be good quality. I haven't installed it yet, so I can't say how it fits yet. It is made by KC lights.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KICK ASS!!!

Thank you, that seals the deal, just have to get it in black rather than grey.

Going to body match the grey part of the bumper and paint the flares and skid plate area black. It will flow better with the wheels and dark tint...

... yeah once I get the truck I will probably look at it and not touch a damn thing!

·
Registered
157 Posts
KICK ASS!!!

Thank you, that seals the deal, just have to get it in black rather than grey.

Going to body match the grey part of the bumper and paint the flares and skid plate area black. It will flow better with the wheels and dark tint...

... yeah once I get the truck I will probably look at it and not touch a damn thing!
Here is a teaser pic with a camera phone. My camera was at the office. The lights are 7" HID lights

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is a teaser pic with a camera phone. My camera was at the office. The lights are 7" HID lights

Teaser is an understatement!!!!!

That is freaking awesome!!!

I am looking at getting Light Force 170 Stiker, they are 7" and I like the style of them. Oh yeah, and I cant afford a set of HIDs.

:thk:Sell my kidney to get the HIDs!:doh:

Looking forward to the pics and doing it to mine when I pick her up!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey, where did you get the light bar and how much?

I bought it at the local Ford dealer, it is a Ford Racing part. Retail is $321 and he knocked 10% off for me.

·
Banned
47 Posts
Any pics of the skid plate out there? I have seen one thread here that shows a little bit of it from the side (installed), but doesn't give you much of an idea as to the differences over the stock unit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts