F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nobody gets the 750 certificate unless Ford sent you one.This whole thing was a total scam by them.Totall bull**** on their behalf.Raise your hand if you got one.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nobody gets the 750 certificate unless Ford sent you one.This whole thing was a total scam by them.Totall bull**** on their behalf.Raise your hand if you got one.
Yeah I know Ford sends it to you, I was just wondering if anyone has gotten theirs :smileup:

·
Registered
290 Posts
I didn't, and I don't expect to. Even signed up twice for it just to make sure. Both times I did get the info in the mail but nothing as far as certificates.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I received the notices about the incentives some time ago via an email.
I received one incentive offer because I was already an SVTOA member and I received another one also via email I assume because I requested information on the Raptor from Ford via their website.

I talked with my dealer today and he faxed all the info to Ford the day after I took delivery. He said he has heard it takes 4 to 8 weeks to process the incentive. He plans on checking for me every so often and will keep me posted.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's funny. The dealership had full details of the program, but no idea how to register a new owner for the voucher. I made sure to include some not-so-good comments on my dealership survey for stiffing me out of the voucher. I also just received another survey from Ford marketing. They'll be hearing from me as well.

What do I need? A secret decoder ring? Why is this incentive such a mystery?

rimmie

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
From another forum.....

The first few to pre order a Raptor were mailed a free Raptor hat and given a coupon for $1500 free in Racing parts.

Offer expired August 29.

The coupon has to be used within 90 days of getting your Raptor.

An Ecertificate will be sent to you by Ford with your #.

Then you call the Ford Racing Hotline to pick out your stuff.

You can install the stuff yourself if you want to.

.......So I guess you had to be one of the first to pre-order one, I thought I remembered hearing the first 100, but not sure.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I had mine "reserved" in April and pre-ordered the day it bcame possible. I think it was late May or early June. I never received anything (even after two registrations on the Raptor web site).

·
Registered
54 Posts
From another forum.....

The first few to pre order a Raptor were mailed a free Raptor hat and given a coupon for $1500 free in Racing parts.

Offer expired August 29.

The coupon has to be used within 90 days of getting your Raptor.

An Ecertificate will be sent to you by Ford with your #.

Then you call the Ford Racing Hotline to pick out your stuff.

You can install the stuff yourself if you want to.

.......So I guess you had to be one of the first to pre-order one, I thought I remembered hearing the first 100, but not sure.
The original coupons for the 1500 were given to the people that attended some of the early race events and test drives for the raptors and signed up on the I want one lists. The 750 coupons were generated from the raptor web site. It is the dealers responsibility to get the paperwork filed to obtain the credit for the Ford parts once you provide them with the ecertificate number. If they don't know how to do it then have them call the SVT office and get instructions. There are people out there that used these credits. I did not because I am holding out for the 6.2. Hope this helps.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Banned
6 Posts
No it is not total BS... The dealer must sign you up in the Vincent System and you can get one but, you must have had your order in by 8/29/2009 and take delievery by 1/31/2010
here is a copy of what I have received so far...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Ya, I tried to get my dealer to help me out, the General Manager. He said there was nothing he could do unless I had a certificate number or something of that nature. Even though I bought mine in October I never ordered it and to top it off my dealer did a locate in order to get my Raptor. I showed them the appropriate documentation pertaining to the certificate but he could not help me out.

Honestly though I don't think I meet the criteria even though the fine print is rather vague. On one line it says that I must buy from dealer stock by Jan '10, not order and take delivery...it's all semantics and it is definitely not the end of the world for me.

At least I know I gave it a shot even though I failed.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Ya, I tried to get my dealer to help me out, the General Manager. He said there was nothing he could do unless I had a certificate number or something of that nature. Even though I bought mine in October I never ordered it and to top it off my dealer did a locate in order to get my Raptor. I showed them the appropriate documentation pertaining to the certificate but he could not help me out.

Honestly though I don't think I meet the criteria even though the fine print is rather vague. On one line it says that I must buy from dealer stock by Jan '10, not order and take delivery...it's all semantics and it is definitely not the end of the world for me.

I pretty much had the same experience.

It'd be nice to get a $750 freebie but I haven't been able to and I'm not going to lose any sleep over. Kudos to those who got it.

·
Banned
6 Posts

Its crap that your dealer won't get off their ass and submit this for you... Its all in their hands.. They have access to the Vincent system.. Here is a copy of the email I got from the F150 Marketing Manager at Ford.. I will send him a email and complain that the dealers are doing this crap and see if he has any sugguestions...Im certain that all the program numbers are the same.. If you meet the criteria you are eligible for it... Its up to your dealer to enter your info into the system...
All the dealer has to do is claim it. Thanks!

C70MPOC6 *In-House Mode* Certificate Detail 11/06/09 10:24:04
==> _________ Dealer: ______
PACODE: _____
Program Number: 38050

Customer
Title:
First Name:
Initial:
Last Name:
Address:
City:
State: MI
Zip Code: 49651

Certificate
Number: 380507502845
Amount: 750.00 Effective Date:

F1=Help F3=Certificate Menu F12=Return
LPMEB19

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I pretty much had the same experience.

It'd be nice to get a $750 freebie but I haven't been able to and I'm not going to lose any sleep over. Kudos to those who got it.
I'm gonna agree with Dan on this one I'm not going to lose any sleep over it either, besides the only thing I might from FRP is the "offroad" bag with the tow strap, gloves, D-rings, etc

1 - 17 of 17 Posts