F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The site has been up for a few weeks. They list parts for the raptor, some have pics and some do not. That goes the same for the price. I noticed that they list the raptor wheel in two different colors, black and grey. The pics I have seen the wheels look black. For the few lucky one that have seen the raptor in person:wow::smileup: can you tell if the wheel is black or is it grey like the bumpers. When I ordered mine there was nothing about a different color for the wheels. I am hoping mine are black.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/trucks/raptor.asp

·
Registered
802 Posts
The stock wheels are gray, which is drab in my opinion. If you look on the FR site the gray wheels that match the stock ones are more expensive than the stock ones.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The stock wheels are gray, which is drab in my opinion. If you look on the FR site the gray wheels that match the stock ones are more expensive than the stock ones.
I am thinking:smiledown: on the grey wheels but will hold my final decision when my raptor comes in.

Thanks for the site .
no problem:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
802 Posts
I'm just not a fan of gray, its just kind of blah for me. I'll be color matching my bumpers, fenders, and the side vents.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm just not a fan of gray, its just kind of blah for me. I'll be color matching my bumpers, fenders, and the side vents.
I was hoping that the bumpers and fenders were closer to black then grey. When mine arrives I will find out how the grey looks against the white in person(since no one wants to post daytime white raptors pics, just blue and black:gy:) and may choose to color match like you.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am thinking about using the $750 towards the light bar and some lights.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts