F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some quick pics of the raptor. I had the windows tinted today. Tomorrow the Line-X is being sprayed. I plan on getting off pavement pics soon.:smileup:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thats exaclty what mine is goona look like:smiley_thumbs_up: looks great!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Awesome pics. Thank you for posting. I am def getting white as well. Looks really clean. Congrats on the new truck!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. :smiley_thumbs_up:

I think when it comes down to it I'll get either blue or black. I hate black vehicles, but the black Raptor looks so pissed off. :wow:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Awesome!

I have my sights on a white Raptor as well. Let us know how it's working out for you and thanks for sharing the pictures!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I ordered that same truck. Got a smoking deal but promised I would not say the price. Knew a guy with some pull with a larger dealer network. I love the tint. Here in LA they would pull you over for that. I may try and do it anyhow it looks so good. I went white because I have a black truck now and its the largest pain in my ass EVER. I will never again buy a black car that I drive on a daily basis....never

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
White ftw! I am also gonna be ordering white, whenever the 6.2 is available. Gonna paint the flares and bumpers on mine.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I thinking painting the fenders and bumpers would look horrible, but what ever makes you feel better. Just seems like too much white, but I could be wrong.

Post pics after you do it and maybe it'll change my mind. :smileup:

·
Registered
290 Posts
I feel the same way about painting the fender flares. Those are one of the defining features and without them being a different color it would look more like a "normal" truck. Same thing for the black ones, makes it much harder to even see the hood & side vents and fender flares. I expect mine might get a little scuffed up and I'd rather they be grey/black with scuffs than color matched with scuffs.

I hope more people do these kinds of things then that's less of them on the road that look like mine:)

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Very nice truck!
Hey! I see that's your first post, welcome!
Why don't you go on Newbie Check In and introduce yourself ? It would be nice to know something more about you
:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts