F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I saw that article this morning also on Gizmodo of all places. It looks like a small novel they broke it up into four sections. If you have the time it does look like a good read.

·
Registered
290 Posts
It was a nice read. Made me glad I got the Raptor. One of the biggest advantages (for me) would have been the winch, and that can be added easily.

One thing I thought of after reading, you can put enough money into a Raptor to essentially make it a Power Wagaon if that's what you want (air bags for higher weight handling, winch, different tires and gears if necessary, front locker) but no amount of money (short of rebuilding from the ground up) will turn a Power Wagon into a Raptor.

Just my opinion:)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I had already posted this up earlier but was half tempted to call your name out in the thread title to let you know, lol!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m kind of torn to be honest with you guys about these two trucks. I know that my next truck will either be a Ford Raptor (it will have to be a crew cab 6.2L) or a Dodge Power Wagon. My Dodge has been really good to me, and I think I’m one of the few guys that can say I have a service department that I can trust. The biggest thing for me is what I do with my truck- which is going to the woods, crawling over stumps, playing in the snow, and trying to find higher ground. I don’t drive fast across sand dunes (not a whole lot of those in Montana). I’m going to drive both when the time comes, but I honestly don’t think I could make a decision today if I had to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts