F-150 Raptor Forums banner

Ford Raptor Stealth Front Bumper Pictures

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  ADDJAKE 
#1 ·
Still our #1 selling bumper

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Will do. Is it possible to mount the stealth bumper slightly lower so the top bar does not cover the ford emblem like I see in most of the pictures? Or could I order one with a slightly less height or more of a lower profile one directly from ADD?

#9 ·
Will do. Is it possible to mount the stealth bumper slightly lower so the top bar does not cover the ford emblem like I see in most of the pictures? Or could I order one with a slightly less height or more of a lower profile one directly from ADD?
I think you could put mount it lower with the bolts if you like. The bar has to be that height for the light bar.

#12 ·
Is the skid plate a replaceable item should it get mangled while off road? Is it riveted or bolted? How much is just a new skid plate for a Stealth bumper?
To move the bumper down you would just adjust it at the mounts on the bumper to move it lower.

The skid plate can be replaced. It uses 3/8 x 16 x 1 with a 7/32 allenhead. We also use a 3/8 Flat washer and a 3/8 16 Hex Lock Nut. The skid plate is 220 powdercoated. You would use existing hardware but I can send bolts too but it would be a little more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.