F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently working on installing an aftermarket sound system in my truck and am using this tutorial (Variable Line Level Preamp Outputs From ACM (Factory Radio) For Amplifier Upgrades) to get line level output from the ACM. I think I have done everything correctly per the post but for some reason when I hook up the RCAs to my RTA it is only showing a frequency response from 0-1000hz. I was wondering if this has something to do with the "Front tweeters present" digit. I wanted to see if any of you had any insight or have come across this before.

·
Registered
338 Posts
If you're replacing the whole system, just bypass the ACM. Run the rca's off your head unit directly to the amps. I could never get the factory unit to sound good. It just has a flat sound.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Also, with that Forscan stuff, it's vehicle specific. Those values for a fusion probably aren't going to work on a Raptor.
I tried using values from different trucks, to allow using the gps while moving, they never worked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.