F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Front Bumper Light mount for those of you that don't want a light bar I was thinking about using this (This one is for my F250) and dropping in Ridgid Industries LED light bar! Powder Coat it black give it a nice stealthly look!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was hoping to use that spot for mounting a winch. Either an in-bumper hidden one or a regular external one. Not sure if I want to ugly up the from of this nice looking truck but having a way to possibly pull yourself out is very comforting.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I don't know how that would look? Huh we just another idea......:thk:

I was hoping to use that spot for mounting a winch. Either an in-bumper hidden one or a regular external one. Not sure if I want to ugly up the from of this nice looking truck but having a way to possibly pull yourself out is very comforting.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't think getting stuck will be an option in this truck lol, but it does come with a blue 25 foot tow strap and a shovel. But great idea with the winch I will definately put my winch there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Spoke with Rigid

Spoke with Rigid. They are developing solutions for the Raptor. Look for updates from them OCtober's end.

I thought of the same solution you did and contacted Rigid (and looked at VisionX's stuff) then found your post. I think it will be spot-on if you don't need a winch. Would their 20" (22" width) fit? If so, you'd get 6" of flood and 14" of spot in the same unit. Cool!

Sean:smileup:

Front Bumper Light mount for those of you that don't want a light bar I was thinking about using this (This one is for my F250) and dropping in Ridgid Industries LED light bar! Powder Coat it black give it a nice stealthly look!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
22" flood is the best I think! I can fab up my own mounts all I need is my 6.2 Raptor!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts