F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Geiser progressive rate coil springs off my GEN1 Fox Shocks before I sell it. Shocks are getting re-built and I'm putting my OEM springs back on for factory height. You can research the springs all over the place, simply awesome. These were $549 new, selling for $300 for the pair. You pay for shipping. Located in Phoenix, AZ. They should be available by 02/03 June.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm selling my Geiser progressive rate coil springs off my GEN1 Fox Shocks before I sell it. Shocks are getting re-built and I'm putting my OEM springs back on for factory height. You can research the springs all over the place, simply awesome. These were $549 new, selling for $300 for the pair. You pay for shipping. Located in Phoenix, AZ. They should be available by 02/03 June.
Good evening, hope this finds you and your family well. I’m interested in the springs you have for sale. How many miles do you think you have on them? Thanks for your time. GunnyMac

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I probably have a bit over 20K miles on them, which sounds like a lot, but includes a couple cross-country trips (all highway!). Please send me a PM if you'd like to discuss details. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Would you happen to have a picture of the springs and how much do you think shipping will be to 60041? Thanks for your time

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Attached is a picture of the springs on the truck and a closeup of the Geiser part number. Hope to have them off the truck this weekend.
Geiser Springs on truck.jpg
Geiser Springs part no.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts