F-150 Raptor Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I recently upgraded from 2018 to 2020. I haven't taken it offroad yet, but the 2019 and 2020 suspension setup seems more friendly on the road than the 2018. It feels like it stiffens up more around corners. Supposedly, it is better off road, too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks and congrats on new raptor. Not sure if a can swing a new one but I heard that 2019 and 2020 shocks are active meaning computerized and the truck suspension knows what you are doing and tries to give it to you as far as stiff or soft suspension. Obviously any raptor is awesome but am hoping for a 2019 or newer.
I’d wait till the Shelby v8 comes out.
Man I would love one but can't swing it.the roush supercharged sounds incredible too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have a 2013 F-150 xlt 2w/d now but will be getting a new raptor. I can get a 2020 in two months or wait for the 2021.any thoughts on this guys?
hello, I have heard that the next generation of raptors are gonna ditch the leaf spring setup in the rear and go to a 4 or 5 link suspension setup and possibly get a v8.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
hello, I have heard that the next generation of raptors are gonna ditch the leaf spring setup in the rear and go to a 4 or 5 link suspension setup and possibly get a v8.
Hi,I've heard that too but the last I heard is the 2021 will still have v6

21 - 25 of 25 Posts