F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Galpin Ford in Van Nuys California, (worlds largest Ford dealer) is taking 6.2 orders at 10k over sticker for a January Job 2 build and a February delivery!!!!!!!!
Nothing like taking advantage of a hot item!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
ya...but still no pkg. code

I told my salesman he could KMA if he thinks he's sellin me anything with a jacked up price.

·
Registered
433 Posts
If everyone thinks the prices on the 5.4 were rediculous just wait till the 6.2 comes out its gonna be insane. I would love to have the 6.2 but im glad I got the 5.4 raptor cause the 6.2 raptors are just gonna be to overpriced.

·
Registered
533 Posts
That'll be the nice thing about ordering it through the military exchange. No BS dealer markups, priced under invoice, and $4,500 in exclusive military rebates...not to mention no sales tax.

Should save me a pretty penny on a 6.2

·
Registered
92 Posts
That'll be the nice thing about ordering it through the military exchange. No BS dealer markups, priced under invoice, and $4,500 in exclusive military rebates...not to mention no sales tax.

I am in the military too, but never heard of being able to buy a vehicle through military exchange, or order one. How can I take advantage of that deal?

·
Registered
533 Posts
I am in the military too, but never heard of being able to buy a vehicle through military exchange, or order one. How can I take advantage of that deal?
Check out encs.com You have to be deployed or over in Korea or some place like that to utilize their service. But, if you happen to go sometime...it's a killer deal!

What branch are you in?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Check out encs.com You have to be deployed or over in Korea or some place like that to utilize their service. But, if you happen to go sometime...it's a killer deal!

What branch are you in?
I am in active Army, currently stationed at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. Never been overseas yet and since this place seems to be a trap, I may not be going anywhere for a while, so I guess I cannot get that deal to work for me.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts

Amen to that brotha! I'll pay 10k over sticker when my house is worth 10k more than what I paid for it.............never!

·
Registered
88 Posts
The only way they can charge over sticker is if you are dumb enough to pay it.This is NOT a limited edition vehicle.Look how many of the same ones are still on e-bay now for more than 1.5 months.They are not selling like you think.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Im glad to hear this. I know people have been saying Feb for the 6.2 but now that there taking orders that makes me feel a lot better after the local dealership told me it wouldnt be available till next winter. Not that I believe much of what they say because I usually know more then the salesmen do just by being on forums like this.

·
Registered
126 Posts
... it wouldnt be available till next winter
This was the info I got from Ford's literature when I ordered mine. not avail 'till winter 2010.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just in case there is any misunderstanding winter 2010 is 2 1/2 months away, not 14 1/2 months away as some have said in the past. Winter months are Jan-Feb-March each year (tho technically starts at end of Dec).

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just in case there is any misunderstanding winter 2010 is 2 1/2 months away, not 14 1/2 months away as some have said in the past. Winter months are Jan-Feb-March each year (tho technically starts at end of Dec).

We have a winner! This man is correct, winter 2010 is about 2.5 months away.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Galpin Ford is not taking 6.2 orders, they are looking at the end of Nov. or early Dec. with late Jan. delivery with no mark-ups.

·
Registered
18 Posts

What branch are you in?
What were you quoted and what options? It is nice to see aafes doing SVT stuff now.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Well, i havent got the official quote yet because i'm not in Korea yet...but I think a couple guys here have already ordered theirs. I know they are offering a $4,000 rebate right now...so that plus however much they sell it to you under MSRP. I'll let you know when i get mine in a few months.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts