F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The New Raptor is here and now just figuring out how to personalize to me. I am a newbie (Stafford) from the League City, Texas area Hello all:Hey:

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
Welcome to the best Ford Raptor SVT club forum on the net! Glad you joined our growing family over here! Enjoy the site!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Think It's going to be wheels.....then the super charger, so when the 6.2 is out, i dont get walked away from...oops i'm sorry Mr. 6.2 did i forget to mention that i put a supercharger on mine before you just wanted to see the diff.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Neighbor

Hey Stafford,
Dickinson here, were you in Seabrook last night around 6:00? I saw another black Raptor my way to work. If ya don't mind me asking, where'd ya get yours? I got mine at McRee's, It's black too! Also saw another one on e-bay from Texas City. Any way hopin to get mine out of the shop today (I'm going nuts) see ya around:Hey:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Stafford,
Dickinson here, were you in Seabrook last night around 6:00? I saw another black Raptor my way to work. If ya don't mind me asking, where'd ya get yours? I got mine at McRee's, It's black too! Also saw another one on e-bay from Texas City. Any way hopin to get mine out of the shop today (I'm going nuts) see ya around:Hey:

I got mine from Joe Myers at 290 and the beltway. it's Orange, now with AR Marin 20x9 with the nitto trail grappler 35x12.50x20. I have still neen looking for another one out on the road, but nothing yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts