F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey... i deff believe that if you question gas mileage you prob shouldnt buy a truck but i'm one of those guys who tracks everything so for those of you who have the Raptor please give us an idea of what your getting... I plan to order mine sometime in Oct so i'm a bit curious considering i live in So cal where gas is $3.20 a gallon

Thanks everyone... for all the info in this site!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
is 3.20 a gallon a lot in the states? Up here(canada) i'm paying 0.894/L. And that is at the cheaper stations. so i think that translates to around 3.36 a gallon if im right. I think I may need to move to the states for cheap smokes, alcohol and gas. Really what else is there. In Canada I get raped on the price of my vehicles and all of the forementioned.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey... i deff believe that if you question gas mileage you prob shouldnt buy a truck but i'm one of those guys who tracks everything so for those of you who have the Raptor please give us an idea of what your getting... I plan to order mine sometime in Oct so i'm a bit curious considering i live in So cal where gas is $3.20 a gallon

Thanks everyone... for all the info in this site!!!
I am getting about 12.8 average.
It started at around 12 until I put the 4:88 gears in it.
Mileage went all the way up to 16.
But as soon as I uploaded the speedo calibration fix it went back down to 12.
Low Gears=High Fuel Econ
Correct Speedo=Low Fuel Econ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts