F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I’m hoping some one can help me my truck is a 2014 Ford raptor GEN one SVT
My truck is having similar problems and before it was not bad and now it’s just getting worse and worse my truck will randomly quickly turn off and turn turn on while driving it does not turn off completely, and just loses all power for like a millisecond sometimes the AC well shut off to kind of like the truck was just shut off and then I had to turn it back on it. shut off completely when stoped and I have to turn it on again every time it starts up perfectly. If this happens wide-open throttle feels completely normal and besides the truck turning off and on there’s no problems with it.
When I’m at a stoplight Sometimes it will throw up a no oil, pressure light. There’s been a couple times where it threw up a wrench icon and went into limp mode turned it off. Turn it back on

·
Registered
115 Posts
Simple and easiest things to troubleshoot first. Good main battery cables. The positive is known to go bad. All electrical power connections starting at the battery including both ends of the main ground wire.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts