F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Saturday I've order my Raptor!!!

It will be the first Raptor in Amsterdam - Holland! (hopefully shipped in January)

Tuxedo Black + Luxury Package + European DVD Navigation.

·
Registered
61 Posts

It will be the first Raptor in Amsterdam - Holland! (hopefully shipped in January)

Congrats. I will be up in the Neatherlands on October 10 for 100% Tunning Ahoy Rotterdam

·
Registered
33 Posts

Congrats on the order.

What is the European DVD Navigation? I'm shipping mine to the UAE and am concerned about the radio not working (North America FM range and frequency different than rest of the world) as well as the Navigation not working.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Congratulations! Be sure to send us pics of you crossing some canals - on bridges not in the water :D

Next time I'm at Schiphol Airport I'll look out the windows for your Raptor :kap:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Well congratulations.

Matter of fact it will probably be the only one ever in the Netherlands until people want to be like you. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
The Netherlands eh, I guess you'll not be needing the hill descent control feature. I can't believe you wouldn't go for the orange paintjob either.

Seriously I would love to drive a raptor in the dunes of the island of Terschelling off the northern coast of Holland.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts