F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to my Saleman today about ordering a Flame Blue Raptor. My present F-150 comes off Lease 1-20-10. With the Luxury Pkg (for the Heated seats that my wife loves in our Mustang) it comes in at 37708.02 (X-plan). He does the ordering and said that there is a pilot program for all F-150's right now. Once you order no changes allow and Ford tries to get it deliver in 2 to 4 weeks. He's not sure if this applys to the Raptor. So the Dealer will eat 1 month of the Lease so I have 3 more payments. He wanted he to order right now and make both payments, NOT. He also back off the fact that he could only order 1 Raptor from now to the 1st of the year. So I will order in October to time it better. I also offer to order it early and let it sit in the Show Room for a month if they roped it off, he's going to talk to the owner about that but really wanted me to get the Orange w/ the interior pkg. No thanks. Also offer to see about the 6.2 engine in October but he found a note that no x-plan is allow on the bigger motor. also no leases, purchase only which I can understand.
Hopefully the weather holds out till then so I don't have to put my Mustang away till I get the Raptor.
DSCF0186.jpg DSCF0202.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I have the Vehicle Order Confirmation paper work in front of me.

Retail is 41175 Invoice is 37583.35

A/Z Plan is 36232.10
D-Plan is 36332.10
X-Plan is 37708.02

So Invoice would be a better deal if you can get it.

dly

·
Registered
290 Posts
I saw 6.99 for 60 mos, so I ended up going through my own credit union instead. My last 2 new vehicles were through Ford credit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
yea ford is offering 6.9 for 60mo. 8.9 for 72
credit unions are the best place right now untill ford
starts buying there paper cheaper again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts