F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Just checked in my state...RAPTOR is taken as well. Probably some paleontologist at a university or employed by the state...you get the drift.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just checked in my state...RAPTOR is taken as well. Probably some paleontologist at a university or employed by the state...you get the drift.
i know! I tried RAPT0R (with a zero) but the lady @ the DMV said they might not give it to me because its so close!

·
Registered
290 Posts
My first choices were taken already, but I settled on RAPTORX since it's a '10 Raptor.

Several people have said RAP... TORX? What is that?

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
I haven't tried for personalized plates but did get a certificate from the Rocky Mountain Raptor Program for a set of Colorado plates that signify the Raptor(s) and am just waiting now for the truck so I can go get them. :D

·
Banned
0 Posts
Just ordered "PL'N HARD"

Pops always taught me to "Work hard. Play hard."

Seems fitting for this truck.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Khusson1: I have a friend who works in Harrisburg and he called me a few weeks ago saying, Hey one of those Raptor trucks just blew by me on RT83. Must have been you. He was with me at bike week when Ford had one on display at the speedway.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm a vanity plate nut!

KA3TFI ham call sign on my Jeep
RACER on my 08 Buell 1125R
BUEL1 = 1999 Buell Thunderbolt
Z4FUN = 1979 Z/28

WFO-MX on my Z/28 when I raced MX back in the 80's

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Khusson1: I have a friend who works in Harrisburg and he called me a few weeks ago saying, Hey one of those Raptor trucks just blew by me on RT83. Must have been you. He was with me at bike week when Ford had one on display at the speedway.
HAHA I bet it was me! There are 3 more orange ones around here, but I havent seen them on the street yet. I aint scared to drive mine. I got it August 20th and have 3500 mile on it already :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts