F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys...Got a raptor last wednesday night, and finally had sometime to register and post. I love this truck. I've been obsessed with this truck for months now, and as I was driving by the Ford dealership I saw it and fell in love ha. The seats, interior, navigation, sync, is amazing. The stereo is great as well. And the exterior is awesome. I got rid of my 2004 Audi S4 to get this car, and I haven't even thought about my audi since I got the truck. I get compliments everywhere I go. People love the wheels/tires, fenders and even the FORD grille ha. The truck feels very tight and the steering is great and direct. I'm in the construction industry and this is the perfect size for me. I got the $750 free parts accessories coupon from Ford, and I'm trying to figure out what to get. Im leaning toward the 4 offroad light kit. If anyone has pictures of them on their raptor, post some pics. Anyway, I will post some pics in the next hour.

Glad to part of the forum!

Steve

Black RAPTOR

·
Registered
290 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. Drive it, use it, enjoy it! I'm having withdrawals when I'm in the house or working in the yard, I just want to drive:smileup: I'm still on my first tank of gas so I've never even fillled her up yet.

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
Awesome pics Steve! Congratz on your new Raptor and welcome to the best Ford Raptor SVT club forum on the net! Glad you joined our growing family over here! Enjoy the site!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts