F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel free to ask them here! We would be more than happy to get you set up with the kit that's right for you :smileup:

Rigid offers a few types of kits for your Raptor:

- 40" E-Series behind the grill
- 40" SR- Series behind the grill
- 20" E-Series Lower Grill
- Dually Fog Light Kit
- Dually D2 Fog Light Kit
- Dual 4" License Plate Kit

Each of these kits has it's pros and cons against a different kit, so feel free to ask us anything!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Rigid Kits

Hey, glad you posted this. I am looking for light kits or perhaps a package, but I can PM yet. I am considering a set of dually's and the undergrill light. is there a pacakage that covers these? also what set up on the dually's are people running or have really liked such as color/beam and what configuration? Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Andy,
Yes there are kits for your desired application. There are two different types of Dually kits. One is the original Dually kit which includes a total of 4 dually lights and the Raptor bracket and harness. The beam patterns you can choose from are spot, flood, or diffusion. You can get them in white or amber.

The second kit is a Dually D2 kit. This kit puts out twice the amount of light has the original Dually (2600 lumens per light vs 1300). These come in wide, driving, or diffusion and come in white or amber as well. I would say this is the most popular kit as the driving beam is a great overall light pattern and is very bright.

The 20" lower grill kit is a great option as well. It is a spot/flood combo beam and puts out about 6,500 lumens of light. You can get this in white or amber as well. We also have amber covers so if you get a white light you can snap on the amber cover.
Thanks!!
James

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes you could do that, or do one pair driving and one wide. The wide is a flood so depending on your driving habits you could do either one of those!

·
Registered
80 Posts
contact

Since I am not allowed to PM yet, what's the best way to contact you guys to get some advice and place an order? do you guys have the D2's and lower grill lights in stock? if no what kind of wait time do you estimate? Thanks-Andy

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Andy,

You can either email us at [email protected] or call us at 818-825-9764
The Dually lights will be shipping next week, and a lower grill 20" could possibly go next week but I will say 2 weeks just to be safe.

Thank you!
James

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tis the season! This is the time when demand gets very high and product availability is sometimes low. If you're thinking of pulling the trigger on a kit, we STRONGLY recommend that you get your order in soon.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I did one pair of D2 driving and one pair of D2 amber driving for foul weather. People will see you and hopefully not pull out in front of you!

The white appears to be in the 6000K range and they light road side reflectors up for a far as the road is straight. After a recent four hour night trip with the D2s and BF Xexon HID headlights with little to no ambient or street lights, on the highway & mountains, I found that the improved lighting, I felt much more refreshed with little eyestrain compared to stock set up. No one flashed me either.

I have worked steady nightshift 7PM-7AM for most of my career, I drive at night all the time and I need to do the same upgrade on my "company car"!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did one pair of D2 driving and one pair of D2 amber driving for foul weather. People will see you and hopefully not pull out in front of you!

The white appears to be in the 6000K range and they light road side reflectors up for a far as the road is straight. After a recent four hour night trip with the D2s and BF Xexon HID headlights with little to no ambient or street lights, on the highway & mountains, I found that the improved lighting, I felt much more refreshed with little eyestrain compared to stock set up. No one flashed me either.

I have worked steady nightshift 7PM-7AM for most of my career, I drive at night all the time and I need to do the same upgrade on my "company car"!
Ahh yes company cars with D2's would be nice wouldnt they :smileup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts