F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just checking in im also waiting for the 6.2 but its not like i have much of a choice hopefully they will be out with more specs on it when i get out of ranger school
who knows by then i might just hop on a 5.4 if the price is right im leaning towards tuxblack or the blue but there is something about the molten orange that just catches your eye
any fellow members care to chime in on they're favorite option??
im thinking the sunroof would be a must as well as the rear camera
currently own an 09 shelby and an 09 mustang gt was on the market for a lightning but then someone was quick to mention the raptor and that thought has been in my brain ever since
any info would be great from current owners
w/r
marc

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome! I like the Blue and the Orange. I have seen the blue in person, but still waiting to see the Orange. I only have what my dad has told me, as he has seen the Orange in person and said it is really sharp, with tons of metallic. If I get my wish and get a 6.2, it will probably be in the Orange. The Blue doesn't give you the option for the Orange interior accents that I like. I got to look at a Black one with the Orange interior accents and it was tough. If it wasn't for having had so many black vehicles already and knowing how hard they are to keep clean, I would probably go with the black.

·
Registered
533 Posts
The orange is phenomenal! It has so many metallic flecks in it that it looks amazing in sunlight.

Blue with the orange interior would be interesting...Boise State colors haha!

·
Registered
129 Posts
The orange is phenomenal! It has so many metallic flecks in it that it looks amazing in sunlight.

Blue with the orange interior would be interesting...Boise State colors haha!
I don't understand why it isn't an option for the orange interior with the blue or white trucks. I think it would look just fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts