F-150 Raptor Forums banner

Grand Canyon Raptor Adventure

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Bones 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm sorry that I will not be able to do this as I'm heading cross country for the entire month of May. I was hoping others would step up to put this on but I guess that's not going to happen. I will plan on this trip sometime in the Fall. Probably October.
Sorry again for getting the hopes up.
Mil T

#4 ·
I will be looking forward to this Milt, let me know what I can do to help with this adventure. When I get my truck back which should be some time this week lets meet somewhere for breakfast, I will bring my map book and along with yours we can look at trails, I will also bring my I-Pad and we can get on Google Earth and look at specific routes.

You know Milt, I took a few pictures with my phone and when I went to pull up the ones of you squeezing through those two trees only one was in there of the right side. That is weird because I took pictures of both sides and your whole truck as it was between both trees and they are gone, have no idea what went wrong but I can tell you that it won't happen again because I am bringing my camera next time which will be better anyways.

Mustangbesos it will be a pleasure to meet you, we talk a bit on this Forumz, and it just will be great to talk in person, May is a few months out so try hard to get the time and visit. I am also hoping that BlueSVT will be able to join us, Wiz and a few others.

#5 ·
How long do you anticipate being on this run? I would like to go depending how long it will be. My wife has never been to the Grand Canyon and has been wanting to see it for years.

#6 ·
I will be looking forward to this Milt, let me know what I can do to help with this adventure. When I get my truck back which should be some time this week lets meet somewhere for breakfast, I will bring my map book and along with yours we can look at trails, I will also bring my I-Pad and we can get on Google Earth and look at specific routes.

You know Milt, I took a few pictures with my phone and when I went to pull up the ones of you squeezing through those two trees only one was in there of the right side. That is weird because I took pictures of both sides and your whole truck as it was between both trees and they are gone, have no idea what went wrong but I can tell you that it won't happen again because I am bringing my camera next time which will be better anyways.

Mustangbesos it will be a pleasure to meet you, we talk a bit on this Forumz, and it just will be great to talk in person, May is a few months out so try hard to get the time and visit. I am also hoping that BlueSVT will be able to join us, Wiz and a few others.
I just need more info about the dates and length, one of my boys graduates this year, can't miss that :smileup:, but this sounds like a really good adventure to hang out with you other bad ass raptors :Hey:

#10 ·
I have a 2013 on order, expected delivery early March. I am interested but I obviously can't commit until the truck arrives. I have some experience offroad but that was almost 30 years ago. I'll subcribe and update as I get a build date....joe
Joe,

As for your experience on offloading, not to be worrying because we are not going to hurry through things and there are plenty of us there that will be more than happy to spot you or anyone through areas of concern.

Rod

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.