F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all. Been watching this site for a couple of months now. Very informative. test drove a 5.4 two weeks ago, I new more about the truck than the sales guy. Got in it and it immediately said 1 mile to E and that doesnt mean enuff. LOL. He said well just turn around here, you should have a good feel for it. I just about punched the guy in the neck. Listen, most of the people on this site know more about these trucks than the sales people do, so dont expect much when you go to the dealership asking questions. They are sales people, sell what you have. :i_redface: Honestly, the 6.2 will be the way to go in this truck. What is another couple of miles to the gallon when you talk about this kind of vehicle. You are obviously not worried about mileage or you would buy a Prius. Ford has a hit on its hands. Period. And they know it. Dont pay this 5-10k over sticker, expect a couple of k off the sticker and thats probably a bout it for the average joe. Ok my question, can you get extended warranty on this thing and how much????:smiley_thumbs_up: Oh by the way, went back by dealership today, truck was SOLD!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts