F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Hello, so my raptors heated seats aren’t working. I press the buttons an they stay on but no heat. What could it be and how do I fix it?
Thanks
The heating elements are broken under the seat cover. DO NOT go to the dealer for this or you will get bent over. They are easy to fix with basic handtools. You will need hog ring pliers & hog rings (3 if I remember correctly) that are inexpensive on Amazon. The heating elements are available from Tasca Parts and are inexpensive.

You Tube and F150 or Raptor Heater element replacement and they will walk you right through it. Just take your time and you will get there and save yourself $750 for an hour's work. Good luck.

· Registered
18 Posts
The heating elements are broken under the seat cover. DO NOT go to the dealer for this or you will get bent over. They are easy to fix with basic handtools. You will need hog ring pliers & hog rings (3 if I remember correctly) that are inexpensive on Amazon. The heating elements are available from Tasca Parts and are inexpensive.

You Tube and F150 or Raptor Heater element replacement and they will walk you right through it. Just take your time and you will get there and save yourself $750 for an hour's work. Good luck.

Thanks for this insight. I have the same problem in my 2014. What size hog rings did you use?

Did you use a straight or bent hog ring pliers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.