F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, so my raptors heated seats aren’t working. I press the buttons an they stay on but no heat. What could it be and how do I fix it?
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
My heating element went out last year. It had to be replaced but thankfully was under warranty. I’ve seen some posts where people more skilled than I am fix it themselves with a new heating element assembly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, so my raptors heated seats aren’t working. I press the buttons an they stay on but no heat. What could it be and how do I fix it?
Thanks
The heating elements are broken under the seat cover. DO NOT go to the dealer for this or you will get bent over. They are easy to fix with basic handtools. You will need hog ring pliers & hog rings (3 if I remember correctly) that are inexpensive on Amazon. The heating elements are available from Tasca Parts and are inexpensive.

You Tube and F150 or Raptor Heater element replacement and they will walk you right through it. Just take your time and you will get there and save yourself $750 for an hour's work. Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks
I have a 2010 Gen 1 an mine did the same thing. Heater relay was the problem. Took to Dealer under warranty. Good Luck from Washington State.(y)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2010 Gen 1 an mine did the same thing. Heater relay was the problem. Took to Dealer under warranty. Good Luck from Washington State.(y)
Oh ok that definitely helpful cause the lights aren’t turning off like there’s a short in the element. I’ll look into it thank you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The heating elements are broken under the seat cover. DO NOT go to the dealer for this or you will get bent over. They are easy to fix with basic handtools. You will need hog ring pliers & hog rings (3 if I remember correctly) that are inexpensive on Amazon. The heating elements are available from Tasca Parts and are inexpensive.

You Tube and F150 or Raptor Heater element replacement and they will walk you right through it. Just take your time and you will get there and save yourself $750 for an hour's work. Good luck.

Thanks for this insight. I have the same problem in my 2014. What size hog rings did you use?

Did you use a straight or bent hog ring pliers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts