F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good morning Bill. Thank you! I love it! I will add photo's soon. I'm interested in all mods that keep the SVT as original as possible as I believe these will be a collectable truck at some point. Perhaps chipping it or putting on a K&N Air system. I haven't looked into if they make one for the Raptor yet. Any thoughts or ideas of mods would be greatly appreciated. My rig is the extended cab, not the crew, which I desired as I don't need the extra room, length or weight.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good morning Bill. Thank you! I love it! I will add photo's soon. I'm interested in all mods that keep the SVT as original as possible as I believe these will be a collectable truck at some point. Perhaps chipping it or putting on a K&N Air system. I haven't looked into if they make one for the Raptor yet. Any thoughts or ideas of mods would be greatly appreciated. My rig is the extended cab, not the crew, which I desired as I don't need the extra room, length or weight.
I have a K&N air cleaner on my 2014 SCAB.

There are a lot of improvements that can be added that do not change the exterior looks of the truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts