F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone , I am ordering a 2010 Black Raptor with the 6.2 ltr motor near the end of September. I am looking forward to learning more from everyone here about the Raptor. I have been a life long Dodge owner but was not to happy with Dodge switching over to a Coil spring & 4 link rear on the new 1/2 tons & the instability with the company so I am converting over to Ford. I recently ordered my wife a 2010 Expedition Limited ( Black ). Should be picking it up in a week or 2 . Happy Labor Day to All ! :cool:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Better get out a comfortable chair if your gonna order a 6.2 not looking like it will be available for order until late oct. early nov. somttime.

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
Welcome to the best Ford Raptor SVT forum on the net! Glad you joined our growing family of enthusiasts! Enjoy the site!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome Bob. I actually think the coil spring setup on the new Dodge is pretty cool. Looks like it should have a better ride and handling, on road anyway. The big question is how will it hold up. The new Dodge has lots of other cool things I like too, but they're still not enough to win me over. I will definitely go with the Raptor if I can make it happen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts