F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. This is a good forum. I do not currently own a Raptor, but I am here to learn more about them & might find one in my driveway sometime soon.

I have owned a SVT Lightning, I was more then satisfied with it, especially after some mods, awesome truck! I traded that for a Z06 for my DD & to hit the local tracks, it was an amazing car to say the least. I sold that and now I am in a F250. I am very happy with the F250, flawless so far, I can haul 5 people long distances in comfort, it can pull a house down & after a chip I get great mpg on the interstate for a 8,000 lb truck

I am happy with my current truck, but the Raptor really caught my eye & coming from SVT, I am sure it is an outstanding product. I really like the black with the dark wheels, looks great! I like its off-road abilities, I spend time off the pavement & do a little four wheeling in fields and on steep hills. Plus we get some snow here in KY. I think the Raptor might be a better fit for me overall.

From what little I have read, I hear the 6.2L is coming out this Nov. 09' w/ 400 hp, is this correct? Not that it matter, but to they have the MPG listed?
Will it come out in a crew cab?

Kevin

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
To briefly address your questions. There is not any hard factual manufacturer's data out yet as to when/if the crew cab is coming, or what the all around specs are for the 6.2L.

You can search the forum for more information or to just stay updated on the topics you had questions about.

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts