F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello every one I have a 2018 ford raptor it has 120,000 km it is get worse everytime I drive the car first of all it had a rattle sound on cold start so I took it to the service center they fixed the cam phraser and for now there is a problem that they could not solve which is that while I go on full throttle it feels that the car is not Accelerating as it was the rpm goes up but it feels that its not moving as it should be when I use my obd scanner these fault came

P0011: cam shaft position sensor - over advance system Preformance
P0016 crankshaft position-camshaft position correlation
P0301: cylinder 1 misfire
P0302: cylinder 2 misfire
P0303: cylinder 3 misfire
P0300: random / multiple cylinder misfire
P0555: brake booster pressure sensor
P05B0: unknown SAE DTC

Ive changed the spark plug and cleaned the fuel injectors and checked the fuel pump pressure

Please let me know If you know the problem and how to fix it.馃榿

Registered
When you brought it in to the service center was it a Ford dealership or a regular street automobile shop? Obviously your reference to kilometers on the truck means your in Canada? Do you still have the rattle upon start up? By any chance did the shop reflash the computer? I鈥檓 on cam phaser #4 sets in 4 years. I have an 18. My engine annually needs the repair done. Ford just did it last week. They now apply a 2 year warranty on phasers. I also replaced my wheel bearings got new brakes and rotors and new BFG KO2s. Total mini over haul cost me 4300.00. U.S Dollars. Love the truck. Only reason why I put up with the repairs.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When you brought it in to the service center was it a Ford dealership or a regular street automobile shop? Obviously your reference to kilometers on the truck means your in Canada? Do you still have the rattle upon start up? By any chance did the shop reflash the computer? I鈥檓 on cam phaser #4 sets in 4 years. I have an 18. My engine annually needs the repair done. Ford just did it last week. They now apply a 2 year warranty on phasers. I also replaced my wheel bearings got new brakes and rotors and new BFG KO2s. Total mini over haul cost me 4300.00. U.S Dollars. Love the truck. Only reason why I put up with the repairs.
No it was not a random automobile shop, it was the Ford service center in UAE, Dubai it had a rattle before fixing/replacing the cam phraser on cold start but now its fine, the only thing is with this codes and the car feels that it has loss of power that is really obvious the rpm goes up but it Accelarates slowly it goes from 60km/h-100km/h in about 10 seconds I stop and turn the engine off and re turn it on and it back to normal this happens once a day
I bought the mpt gauge and when I load the tune it start shaking on a stop but after that I returned it to the stock tune
and idk if this is normal but the coolant temp is always above 99C鈥.

Registered
Wow. UAE cool! This is what I did. I learned that the Raptor has two computers. One runs and controls the engine and the other controls the transmission. They must be communicating perfectly at all times. If not you will have shuttering and hard shifts. I would contact MPT if that鈥檚 the tuning company you are using for your tune. I went with the Shelby Whipple Kit. It consists of a cold air box brand new oversized intercooler and a tomahawk tuner. I also run ford racing cold spark plugs. It鈥檚 amazing and never glitches. Ford and Shelby/whipple have figured out how the communications must be programmed in order for engine and transmission to work harmoniously. No matter what you do. Never change a tune from one company to another without returning it to the stock tune first. Check your coils. When you brought your truck into the dealership for your cam phasers did you reflash your computer back to stock? If so did the dealership reflash your computer again? It鈥檚 definitely sounding like an electrical issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts