F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a USAA Member and USAA gives us special pricing. It says "You pay $0 above invoice." Well when I went into the dealership today they said they do not have to honor that because it is a special edition truck. They also said that they are only selling it for total MSRP, and are not marking it up, but not marking it down either. I need help, so I can get the best deal. Is there any incentives or rebates or anything, anyone knows of in the area code 23690? I really need help.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Talked to 4 dealers in houston and anywhere between 3 to 8,000 above MSRP.
Like I told a dealership today, in these hard times no wonder people have a bad taste in their mouth about car salesman. one of the dealers told me 5,000 over sticker and was only willing to give me 28,000 for my fully loaded 08 Yukon when Black book trade in which everyone uses here ( Dealerships) says it is worth 31 to 35,000 and that same dealership has one used one in their lot at 2007 with more miles they are selling for 36,000.
This cash for clunkers reducing inventory and down sizing people going to used cars has ran the used car market sales price up, and the reduced inventory because of Clunkers and plants reducing production has brought the cost of cars up to sticker pretty much sticker or nothing except for Dodge.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Varsitymojo, are you in the military? I only ask because most USAA members are in the military. If so, have you looked at http://www.encs.com/

Take a look at the Green Tag sale.

I've been quoted at $7500 below MSRP with all options except Sunroof, Graphics package, and orange accent seats. My total for financing was $37,556.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts