F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what everybody is using for an impact gun (wrench) for rotating their tires? I was at Canadian tire looking for one and they have a Dewalt 18v for $350.00, I think that price is crazy. Where is everybody shopping for these and what are you paying? I want a quality one, not cheap china crap either :smiledown:

·
Registered
94 Posts
The dewalt one is quality, and they are not cheap at all. My suggestion is hold out a bit. All the big CT sales are coming in the next 2 months as they are trying to get rid of stock before the end of the fiscal year. Also the Mastercraft Max one is on sale for 150. I have it. It is stupendous! It also has the CT warranty which is a bonus.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/m...-3ko-impact-driver-0541223p.html#.UuvJtMocUgo

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The dewalt one is quality, and they are not cheap at all. My suggestion is hold out a bit. All the big CT sales are coming in the next 2 months as they are trying to get rid of stock before the end of the fiscal year. Also the Mastercraft Max one is on sale for 150. I have it. It is stupendous! It also has the CT warranty which is a bonus.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/m...-3ko-impact-driver-0541223p.html#.UuvJtMocUgo
Holy critters!! That's a good price!! I'll go check it out!! Does it come with 2 batteries?? Thanks for the info bro :)

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, pretty sure I'm going to wait until they go on sale here and get the dewalt. I've always had good luck with there tools, have milwalkee cordless tools as well, but they want 600 for a cordless impact up here??? Thanks for the link, if they don't go on sale here soon, I might have to go to amazon.
I read the reviews on the Mastercraft one and while most said it was great, one guy said it wouldn't take the lugnuts off his wifes car, maybe he was trying the wrong way, idk. The dewalt has better batteries too, they last longer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts