F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took this video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngvpnes1UFg modified it, added some cool music to it, cut out the commentating and kept the engine noise, and just basically made it the best Raptor video yet. I would love to show it to you all, and due to copyright issues I decided to email edmunds.com and insideline for permission to edit the video and share my version of it, especially on youtube, plus give them their due credit for the video, but they would not allow it.

You have no idea how disappointing that is for me, especially since the modified version turned out so well.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YouTube - Take It to the Limit - Ford SVT Raptorhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngvpnes1UFg

Well I am taking a shot at this anyway. I have posted the video on youtube for you to see but I don't know how long I want to keep it up there. When I can get my own Raptor, I will make my own video, edit it, and use it to replace this one, unless someone else would like to make some videos and allow me to edit and share it. If you can do that, the clips in this video are pretty much what i'm looking for, what the raptor does best. Hopefully the video will be of better quality when it is done processing. I definately feel that this video is worth sharing.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliment. After watching the original video and hearing the song, I thought that the two would match very well and was impressed by my own ability to get them to compliment eachother so well, which made me want to share it so badly. Normally I wouldn't use someone else's video to do this, but not having my own truck doesn't help. Again, if anyone has their own video similar to something like this, I could edit and share their videos much the same. I also give credit where it is due.

·
Registered
45 Posts
OK - I am a musical idiot - what song/group is that. I like it.

That video you did was very entertaining - their version I liked because it had some good info. I would be interested in hearing how people that drive them feel about the tranny comment? Is it really something you notice or no? I bet a tune can help that too since so much is controled by the computer these days.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK - I am a musical idiot - what song/group is that. I like it.

That video you did was very entertaining - their version I liked because it had some good info. I would be interested in hearing how people that drive them feel about the tranny comment? Is it really something you notice or no? I bet a tune can help that too since so much is controled by the computer these days.

The song is "Take it to the Limit" by Hinder. They put on a good show here recently in concert.

Yes, they do have some good info. Nice to also hear about any flaws so that you can expect them when you buy the truck. I was happy to know that I could keep the engine sounds in many clips and cut out the commentary as well as other unneeded clips to allow the song to fit it better.

With it always switching to 6th gear for best fuel economy, I wouldn't complain much. I guess the more fuel you save, the better. With some work to it, i'm sure there is nothing that can't be fixed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts