F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Did you buy locally or did you go out of state to get the best deal? Where did you end up buying and what kind of deal did you get?

Kenwood

·
Registered
105 Posts
I bought from Andersons in Clinton. Paid under sticker & they also gave me a very good deal on trade in. Very good to deal with, have bought many cars from them.

If you are looking for one on a lot Worden Martin in Champaign has two. One new white 2010 SCab 6.2 & a white 2011 SCrew both with graphics the SCrew has the hood decal as well. Told me they are ready to move the 2010

·
Registered
696 Posts
Guess depends where you live in IL. I bought mine in Freeport and got it at the price I wanted plus real freindly to deal with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bought SC Raptor at Velde Ford in Pekin. I paid under sticker and they also gave me $1000 for being a return customer. It was a great deal. I even sold my 2003 f150 out right. Also I just heard my Raptor has a ship date of the March 9th. Should have it in a couple weeks. :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Bought SC Raptor at Velde Ford in Pekin. I paid under sticker and they also gave me $1000 for being a return customer. It was a great deal. I even sold my 2003 f150 out right. Also I just heard my Raptor has a ship date of the March 9th. Should have it in a couple weeks. :smiley_thumbs_up:
Where are you from? I'm from Macomb.

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you are close to the northwest burbs or willing to travel I can hook you up with a dealer at invoice.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Paid $500 over invoice on 2010 from Joe Rizza Ford in Orland Park last year when dealers were trying to get $5000 to $10000 over invo from suckers. Ive bought a bunch of fleet vehicles from Pat the truck fleet manager throughout the years. She makes no commision and is as honest as they come. I've double checked her homework before.:smileup::smileup::smileup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts