F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys and girls. I'm new here, the name is Pat, been reading and looking at Raptor picture and video for 2 weeks now, did i say i ''hate'' you for having a Raptor hahaha.

I'm driving my girlfriend nut because of that truck. If only i didn't sell my 2005 F150 FX4 for a small econo car... I miss that truck :shakehead:

Can't wait till i finish school and get in a white 6.2 Raptor :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Nice to see another Canadian im from Alberta. I have a white raptor on order right now should be here in a few weeks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Oh congrat on the white Raptor, i'm jealous. hahaha

Can't wait to have my Raptor, max 2 years... Damn that's going to be a long wait.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
:wavey: Welcome to the ForumZ Family Pat! Glad you found us
I hope you'll get your truck soon. Keep us posted please :smileup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I would need a Raptor for that :p

And i can't afford it right now. :( Starting school again in January.

I wish i didn't sell my F150 FX4 for a freaking Lancer Sportback 2009. I hate the car so much i can't stand it anymore... Had the car for 4 month now, lol.

Here's a picture of the old truck :( next to a friend S2000.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
That F150 was cool! :smileup:
Nothing worst than owning a car you don't like ... why did you get the Lancer if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Well i needed an econo car, because i'm going back to school. I'm suppose to drive the car for the time i'm at school and after that my girlfriend take the car, she use to LOVE the car and i'm back in a truck. Not to mention, the interest rate was really low.

The plan seem great and intelligent at the time. Damn was i wrong. In the end i do save on gas, witch was my preority at first, but now i really regret it.

Insurance went from 496$/year to 1288$/year. The car only have 5800km on it and have over 20 paints chip minimum, 3 dents (you look at the car and it dent...), torque steer like crazy. Almost seem like i have 500hp on a front wheel drive car.The clutch have a weird feeling, but Mitsubishi say it's normal...

Last but not least, i had a big car accident almost 6 years ago and since then i don't really feel safe in a car. I thought it would be ok in the Lancer since there's air bag all over the place, haha, but nope i'm almost sick everytime a bus, semi or anything big pass by me. (Got hit by a semi truck 6 years ago.)

That's pretty much the story. :p

Edit: Thanks for the comment on the truck. Damn i miss that truck.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
I see what you mean , I kinda felt more safe in my old Pajero rather than in my Caliber, even if it's impressive how much some small cars hold out in crashes ... but over all I personally think it's a matter of luck and fate.

Anyway, I hope you can get rid of the Lancer and get your Raptor soon. Keep us posted! :smileup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Like you said, it's luck and fate.

Here's a picture after the wrecked.

Working hard to have it in less then a year... Finger cross :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts