F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets face it, your stock horn sucks! You drive a Raptor, a big, badass truck. You should have a big, badass horn on there as well! Well, we have your solution...

Hornblasters Train Horns! They come in many different options and capacities, but the most popular model is this
http://www.alternativeoffroad.com/H...l-Model-232-Shocker-Train-Horn-Kit_p_105.html

Just watch that video on the bottom of the page and you'll know why these are the biggest and best built horns on the market!

PM us for discounts on shipping!

·
Registered
208 Posts
the two years ive owned my truck ive always said it needs a train horn, and watching hornblasters.com made me p1ss myself laffing, but seriously, send me a quote for frieght to Toronto, m1s 3b1 , Ontario, Canada

i await you reply
[email protected]

cheers

ian

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have been looking at these for a while now, just waiting for the right deal to come around.

Can you please send me a quote for Buffalo, NY 14224

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Buyer beware... you can and WILL get tickets!

My friend had a setup like that, and had no less than 3 noise violation tickets... but they were worth it!!! haha
We haven't had anyone complain about getting a ticket, but we do not recommend nor sell these kits to use on the street for this reason. You can do whatever you want with them but you just have to be smart! Look around before you blast it, I've had a few cops give me the thumbs up actually. But don't push your luck!:smileup:

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
Not to spoil your fun, but isn't it 98db out there?? (maybe that's in thecampsites only) I don't think anybody would bug ya anyway though, lol

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I'm more referring to "unofficially" with the open exhause big v-8's etc... I'm sure there's technically rules, I've just never seen them enforced. And yes, around campsites they'll nail you for stuff like that, especially as it gets later in the night.

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
It would be fun to come up over the hill of a dune, while doing a jump and blast that horn!! What a sight that would be :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts