F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
They will keep making them as long as they can keep selling them. The first run was limited, but this is by no means a limited production vehicle. The development cost are sunk so now they need to keep building and selling as many as they can to recoup the cost and hopefully turn a profit on them.

I wouldn't worry that Ford will stop building them any time soon. Your first clue the end will be near is when they can't even move them off the lots with $5000 rebates.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered one from Korea already

Hopefully long enough for me to get my mitts on one when i'm over in Korea!
If you are looking to get one when you get back you should order it now. I just went through the Exchange New Car Sales in Yongson and ordered a 6.2 for delivery when I get back to the states 2010. They had a 5K Rebate in September.

·
Registered
533 Posts
If you are looking to get one when you get back you should order it now. I just went through the Exchange New Car Sales in Yongson and ordered a 6.2 for delivery when I get back to the states 2010. They had a 5K Rebate in September.
You mean to tell me you can already order the 6.2's in Korea??? Nice, that'll be the first thing I do when i get over there in November. Hopefully they'll still have those killer rebates...i think it's at 4500 right now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
odd..I can't see how any dealership is "ordering" from the factory --the 6.2, when there isn't a package code in the system for it yet.

I can see them putting names on a list, so that when the code does come out, then they order it.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
So you officially ordered a 6.2 through ENCS? I was waiting to find out when we could do that, I didn't think you could order one yet. Would you care to share the deal you got? You can go through pm's if you don't want to talk about it out in the open.

·
Registered
533 Posts
So you officially ordered a 6.2 through ENCS? I was waiting to find out when we could do that, I didn't think you could order one yet. Would you care to share the deal you got? You can go through pm's if you don't want to talk about it out in the open.
Same for me man, I'd like to know so I can hop on that as soon is I get to Kunsan

·
Registered
599 Posts
odd..I can't see how any dealership is "ordering" from the factory --the 6.2, when there isn't a package code in the system for it yet.

I can see them putting names on a list, so that when the code does come out, then they order it.
Your exactly right. They took a deposit and a name, but no code to even put in the system as of now.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm not entirely sure that it makes a difference for you guys, but when military members order cars through ENCS it doesn't go through a dealership...all the specifications go straight to the factory for production.

So, while we might not be able to get the specs for the 6.2L, it might be possible to still order it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Offer and Release date

I am working with Mike Whittingham ENCS Yongson, Korea
[email protected]

I put down a deposit in SEP order to take advantage of a discount. I did not intend to order the vehicle until the 6.2L came out but I am told by ENCS (Mike) that since my vehicle is not being built or delivered until AUG 2010 we will add the 6.2 code when it becomes available and adjust the final price.

According to Dan Egglinger, PCS Supervisor, Military Car Sales, Inc the 6.2L release date is not until sometime in Jan.

"Sorry Mike, I thought we responded to you yesterday. The 6.2L Raptor does
not have a definite release date yet but we're told it should launch sometime in January. We won't be able to take orders on it until Ford announces the official release date and adds it to the factory specifications."

So I guess until then you are correct and I am on a list.

The Offer I got:

BASE VEHICLE Privileged Milquote
*MDL F-150 Super Cab 4WD Styleside SVT Raptor $36,321.00

DFRT U.S.(Domestic) Inland Freight Charge 975.00
OPFA Owner's Protection - 7 Year/75,000 Mile Major Component Coverage 1,360.00
WARR U.S. Factory Limited Warranty 0.00

PREP Delivery Point Processing Service - Single Unit Priority Handling 250.00
133 133" Wheelbase 0.00
425 50 State Emissions 0.00
446 6-Speed Electronic Automatic Transmission with Tow/Haul Mode 0.00
517A SVT Raptor Trim Level 0.00
585 AM/FM Stereo CD 0.00
63E Stowable Bed Extender 171.50
63T Tailgate Step 308.00
64S 17" Cast Aluminum Wheels with Painted & Machined Finish 0.00

99V 5.4 Liter 3V EFI V-8 FFV Engine 0.00
C37 U.S. Delivery 0.00
EXT1 Monotone Exterior Group 0.00
EXUY Molten Orange Tri-Coat 435.00
IN7B Black Leather/Cloth Seats 0.00
INT7 Unique Leather/Cloth Interior Group 0.00
T7B LT315/70 R17 BSW All-Terrain Tires 0.00

Totals: $39,820.50
$2,500.00 Discount:
Privileged Milquote® Price: $37,320.50

Privileged Milquote® Price After Rebate: $34,820.50

Expected Total Down Payment: $1000.00
Expected amount to be Financed: $33,820.50

If you contact Mike tell him Rich sent you.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Damn it.......the ENCS guy is at our PX this week. I was gonna try and hold off but, maybe I need to go ahead and talk to him.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ENCS in Korea

Damn it.......the ENCS guy is at our PX this week. I was gonna try and hold off but, maybe I need to go ahead and talk to him.
I am at CRC and our ENCS shop is never open. I was TDY in Yongson and stopped in just to talk.

They got my e-mail address and we worked the entire deal out over the phone and e-mail.

They sent me dozens of e-mails. I changed the color and options about 8 times over two weeks. They even made changes to my order after it was signed and financing was approved.

I will not know how things truely work out until AUG 2010 when the truck is delivered to me in Texas but so far I am very happy with the service out of the Yonson ENCS.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Off topic......BUT: To SGT Raptor and the others:
"THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!"
HOOAH!
Reddog...

·
Registered
533 Posts
Off topic......BUT: To SGT Raptor and the others:
"THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!"
HOOAH!
Reddog...
HOOAH!!! Thanks brother!

Thanks for all the info MadMac! I'll head right over to the ENCS office at the BX if they have one in Kunsan. Hopefully November's rebates will be just as good! I'd hate to miss out on a good deal because I got over there late haha!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts