F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've added a bed rug/cover and tailgate protector - pretty standard stuff.

Interior has all (and more) than I need ....

Enough performance for me - no intake/exhaust/re-programming or other drivetrain changes .....

Suspension is more than enough for my needs ...

Definitely not a bug-guard, sun-shades, or brush-guards .....

MAYBE, a Ford Racing front light-bar - maybe ............

·
Registered
290 Posts
I plan to keep it stock as much as possible. I do have very minor adds like my window vent visors, tonneau, shorty antenna, tint.

I plan to get a bedrug someday, right now I'm just using a rubber bed mat and since it's covered anyway it's working fine. Other plans are also just add ons, radar det, lockpick device, nice tow kit with all the goodies to help if I get stuck or to help unstuck another.

Possible future mods depend on what I see come out, how well they install and how well they work. I have interest in a winch and possibly a supercharger someday. I have zero interest in changing the rims/tires or any suspension components. I have been watching the discussion on front leveling and also for airbags for the rear to handle weight better. Not sure on those yet.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Already have the tonneau cover, Line-X and tinted windows.

The main upgrade/mod will be a Roush supercharger when available for the Raptor.

I have the leveling kit in hand, just waiting a little to have it installed.

Not sure about a CAI or exhaust yet.

That end's my list thus far.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I plan to install a tonneau cover and either a spray in liner or a drop in, rain guards around the windows, a winch and fog lights and will be watching to see what perfomance upgrades come out. Would like to increase the HP with an air intake and a chip, I don't think the exhaust needs to be changed and would be interested to hear opinions on that. I am thinking that it will be cheaper to improve the hp that way instead of trading the truck in a few months for the 6.2. I will know more after the truck is delivered and I drive it for a while whether the hp is adequate.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Without hesitation: I will put dual exhaust, K&N air filter and switch to top shelf synthetic oil at 1,000 miles. This wonderful engine will then breath better, give me about 2 more MPG and a slight kick in the pants. At least my last 3 have...
Reddog...

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Just the basics at first, like tint and bedliner probably. I'm going for the 6.2 so, I'll have to wait a bit for a tune and minor bolt-ons. A light bar would be cool and I'd maybe be interested in a set of Deaver's fro the rear in the future.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Bedliner/Tint/Clear Bra after I take possession. Hopefully by the time I get mine they will have tuning figured out for the 6.2 as then I'll do Exhaust/Intake/Tune.

I also want to have a serious amount of light coming off the front too :naughty:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Mine would be getting a light bar, winch behind the bumper, leveling kit, Line-X in the bed, and Line-X on the Rocker Panels (I have that on my current truck, and I can't tell you how many time's that little mod has paid for itself). I'd probably also look at the Truxedo Plus Tonneau Cover.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I would leave it stock if I purchase one.
I have window tint, lock pick for nav, bed liner, bed cover, ford racing light bar, 4 HID lights for the bar, and the leveling kit.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have window tint, lock pick for nav, bed liner, bed cover, ford racing light bar, 4 HID lights for the bar, and the leveling kit.
What is "lock pick" for Nav?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Will be adding Line-X to match in bed, window vent visors, tonneau cover, K&N filter, bug deflector (when available).

·
Registered
599 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Anyone know what "Lockpick" is?
It is so you can watch movies and enter destinations going down the road. It is supposed to be installed this week or first of next.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Is it the full "ultimate" version? What did it set you back? Who are you having do the installation...a/v shop, dealer, friend...and what is your installation cost?

No worries if you do not feel like disclosing the information requested.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I will be putting a bed cover, some kind of bed protection, removing the front lower bumber adding a full skid plate with four offroad lights, and winch. add a light tint to the windows, painting the white part of the taillights black, powder coating the rims black like the spare, really can't stand the gray very much (however probably be the last thing i do). Finding out a way to tweak the navigation so that i can play dvds while driving. I will be waiting for the 6.2 so depending on how it perfroms for the first 2000 miles, i will maybe add a magnaflow or borla exhaust (i want to keep it looking like the stock exhaust, I like the look), then follow with headers and a K & N air filter if needed. Maybe add a chip, then add some temp gauges on the driver side column. ... not to much haha

·
Registered
485 Posts
My pile of accessories is growing and the truck isn't even here yet. HAHA!! I have a Ford bi-directional remote start, Ford racing light bar and PIAA 6" lamps, Warn 9500 series winch, pending appointment for spray-in bedliner and window tint........pile keeps getting bigger!:smileup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts