F-150 Raptor Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ummmm? You said girlfriend not married right?:4-dontknow: Why would a girlfriend have any say over your finances and plus take a stake in them? Just wondering you dont have to answer that though.
Haha! You said what I was thinking. Must be a great piece. J/k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laws in New Zealand say once you have lived together for more than 3 year the relationship has the same legal rights as a married one so once that 3 years where up we decided to joint all the bank accounts have a prenuptial ect
so basically she is my wife but we just not have the peace of paper that makes it official

·
Registered
580 Posts
laws in New Zealand say once you have lived together for more than 3 year the relationship has the same legal rights as a married one so once that 3 years where up we decided to joint all the bank accounts have a prenuptial ect
so basically she is my wife but we just not have the peace of paper that makes it official
I'D MOVE. LOL nah im just kiddin, Im all about enjoying a great thing when ya got it. Sounds like you guys are on the right track to a beautiful life. My advice though is spend within your means always.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Is the new raptor for her? If it is, get it with nice wheels and then a few months
after. Say, Honey I want really nice wheels like yours

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Is the new raptor for her? If it is, get it with nice wheels and then a few months
after. Say, Honey I want really nice wheels like yours
For me of course. She has a new edge. She sees right through my skeems. I gave up on making excuses.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mine is ready to file for divorce, she lost her fing mind when she found out I bought it, been almost a week and won't speak to me... She keeps saying "you don't need it!!!" uhg! And she's Spanish, I'm a gringo lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
577 Posts
Sorry orlandotommy for all your going through, I am not sure why she is saying you don’t need it. Would she of said anything if you had bought a regular Ford F-150, that would mean it’s all about the money. But you are getting a lot better deal with the Raptor. You need to take her out with the truck so she can see all places you can get to. She will love it when she drives it, and all the rubber
necking going on when she in it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife tends to make lots of smaller purchases, while I make a few big ones. The trick is to keep track of her "luxury" purchases over time so that I can bring it up when it's time for me to buy my one big expensive toy. You have to be careful here, there are a lot of ways to mess this up. Never bring it up that you are keeping track, don't nag, just wait until it's "go time" and then use this information to buy your new truck/toy.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts