F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been to one dealer and ask about the Raptor, salesman didn't know anything. His boss said that they didn't have any information about it (but he gave the impression that he knew about it). Neither one knew anything about the 6.2!

I currently drive a 2003 SSR and went through the same thing when I bought it. Heard about the Raptor on the Fanatic Forum and was able to find this site. Looks to me like you folks here are better prepared than Ford for the release of what reads like and appears to be a great truck.

Hopefully Ford will do a better job than Chevy did after it hits the dealerships.

Looking forward to being a Ford owner again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome! I'm in the Fort Worth area as well, but fortunately seem to have a decent local dealer. I went and talked to them about the Raptor several months ago, and they handed me a free Raptor hat and t-shirt! They said that not all Ford dealers would be selling the Raptor and that they were one of the few. I also went by a few weeks after that, when the salesman called me to say that they had a Raptor on the lot. I drove down there, and the salesman and I scoured the dealership for it (he knew it was there, but didn't know where). We ended up finding it hidden in a garage on the commercial side of the dealership (where they sell/service the commercial trucks and vans). I had a good look through it before someone started yelling at us. Apparently no one was allowed to see the truck "yet." The salesman I was with tried to convince the guy that we were both employees, but that didn't work, so the adventure ended there. Cool truck though. =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts