F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THIS TRUCK IS AMAZING!!!!! The sync system is Cool as S#!$!! The gas milage SUCKS!!! but I dont care!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Haha yeah, it doesn't matter what I do. City, off-road, highway, slow, fast... whenever I reset the meter it eventually goes back to 12.3

If ya havent already, jump it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where in Huntsville did you jump yours? the only place i can think of is the train tracks on Slaughter Rd

·
Registered
283 Posts
There's one kinda near Target on University. Turn into the Mac store from the highway and follow the arrows on the map. Just be careful to slow down right after the jump, there's a concrete ditch not too far out.

There's also a few behind the publix on HWY 72 in Madison. There's one spot there with a decent takeoff and a great down-slope where you could get some serious air if you hit it at about 60, but I haven't been that brave yet :D

Attachments

·
Registered
458 Posts
New white 2011 Raptor in Huntsville. Minimal factory options - just the Raptor Plus Package and the tailgate step. Have installed RECON Diamond White xenon headlight bulbs, fog lights, and AquaPel windshield treatment.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm just waiting on my 2011 Tuxedo SCREW to come in. I live in Fayetteville, but used to live and still work in Huntsville. I hope to see all of you guys around sometime in the future!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Waiting on my 2011 black screw (July 11th) to get to a dealer in Atlanta. I live in Jones Valley. Hope to you guys real soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I went to high school in Florence. You must be one of just a few that owns a Raptor in the Shoals. Maybe sometime our paths will cross.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The wife is from Huntsville, the last time we were there visiting we only saw 1 white one in 10 days. When we get back in the states I'm sure you'll be seeing us around there more often.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Since I began looking in late 2009, I have seen several black SCabs in town (Research Park area), a couple of Blue's, one silver SCrew and one '10 Orange that sits near the Home Depot on S. Pkwy and just recently a white one. Surely, not common in the HSV area.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I went to high school in Florence. You must be one of just a few that owns a Raptor in the Shoals. Maybe sometime our paths will cross.
family ford in florence(where i bought mine) has sold 5 that i know of and one of them went to tn. the rest are around the shoals. i don't know how many long-lewis in muscle shoals has sold. long-lewis just recently bought out family ford.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2013 in the Scottsboro Area Tuxedo Black Metallic 6.2L SVT Raptor i dont know any of yall but i am as good as person you will ever meet and like to go on a ride. Got a few places to go out here on skyline where i live. I live on Skyline with a scottsboro address. Congrats on all the raptors. They Rule. I got one of the BA tags on this site if you havent checked it out look in the store and check it out. We are in the south east region. We could come up with a logo that would be cool. Life is good God Bless.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is there anyone that wants to meet up that knows a lot about a 2014 svt Raptor. I live in the Athens/Madison area.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts