I Just Ordered My 2018 Ford Raptor

Discussion in '2017 Ford Raptor Forum' started by RaptorJedi066, May 18, 2017.

1. RaptorJedi066

RaptorJedi066 New Member

Vehicle?:
    2013 Range Rover Evoque
    Color?:
    Black
    Engine:
    GEN1 5.4L
    I am beyond excited that I waited for a 2018 instead of a 2017. I just ordered my Race Red 2018 Supercab fully loaded with hood and exterior graphics for MSRP. Now the worse part, waiting....

RAPTOR2 and Beastie like this.
  2. xgardx

xgardx New Member

Vehicle?:
    2017 Raptor-near future
    Color?:
    Avalanche
    Engine:
    GEN2 3.5L-TT H/O
    did you get to do a tentative spec out of it, or do they have to 2018 options info in already? Any changes from the 2017s? i heard rumors of possible 18'' wheels instead of 17s, and no bead lockable upgrades available for 2018, also is the B&O stereo upgrade like in the regular f150 line up?

i'm looking to place an order for a 2018 if this 2017 a local dealer has on order isn't what i like with the orange accent interior.

3. RaptorJedi066

RaptorJedi066 New Member

Vehicle?:
    2013 Range Rover Evoque
    Color?:
    Black
    Engine:
    GEN1 5.4L
    So I did a full spec out with my dealer today. The changes are as follow. No more Sony bang and olufsen standard with 802a package. Tailgate applique is standard as well with that. No more avalanche grey and instead leadfoot grey along with race red. Everything else from 2017 stays the same for 2018. I lucked out and got the number one slot for 2018 at my dealer.

4. Bamm

Bamm New Member

Vehicle?:
    2017 Ford Raptor
    Color?:
    Black
    Engine:
    GEN2 3.5L-TT H/O
    Congrats man, gonna be a long but totally worth it wait. Gonna try and order the b&o sound system and do a full swap of my sony on my 17

RAPTOR2 likes this.
  5. RaptorJedi066

RaptorJedi066 New Member

Vehicle?:
    2013 Range Rover Evoque
    Color?:
    Black
    Engine:
    GEN1 5.4L
    HAHAHA wow I am so pissed right now. Nevermind guys. Just found out from that dealer today after calling and going through 5 different sales managers and non stop texting and calling of Kevin Wolzy at D Patrick Ford in Evansville Indiana that the manager has refused to sell me the vehicle at msrp and wants 5000 over msrp. I have never felt so lead on in my life and was told congratulations last week on my new raptor and took my credit card info for the deposit. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALERSHIP, THEY ARE SCUM. Now back to trying to find a fucking reputable dealer. No wonder Ford has fired its CEO and is hurting for money.