F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Molten Orange Raptor in the driveway. Oh... my.... GOD is it kewl! Pics later, but heck, it looks just like yours right? It's the only orange one that I know of in the state. It do turn heads, oh yes it do!

Wow, what a machine. It's got the goodies. I love 'em all.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics from Alaska

Here ya go folks. It does look familiar right? :smileup:

I couldn't resist:

30" of FORDing depth!!! Ha:smiley_thumbs_up:

S V T!!!!!!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey

Anchorage. Right now, I think there's just yours and mine. They told me about the white one. Did you get it at Kendall or was there one they didn't know about?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stolen!?

Hmmm, I don't know how they'd mess up catching someone if they stole my truck. There's only one freakin' Molten Orange Raptor in the state. It's insured, plus, it'd give me a reason to open up on someone if I caught them. Imagine the fury if you will, of a Raptor owner catching a thief! I think a thief will be really really happy when the police show up because that's about the time the loss of blood will be at a critical stage. I'd leave them with their pinky bones intact so that they could pick their nose, but thats the only ones.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Pinky bones huh? Wow, you're generous! Yeah, I'd lose my mind if someone stole my truck. I about lost it when I found out the moron parked next to my Mustang "door-dinged" me.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Wow nice truck:smileup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ahh you bought it!!! Nice Grats, well enjoy being the only molten orange in the state because that will change once I get some time off!!! Don't worry though I live on the peninsula.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts