F-150 Raptor Forums banner

Incentives

8K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Sgt Raptor 
#1 ·
Does anyone have an idea of how long the Raptor will be excluded for other Ford incentives, such a lower interest rates or cash back offers. I know Ford currently excludes the Raptor from the 2010 zero percent $1,000 cash back offer. How long were the Shelby's excluded? Thanks for any input. I love the truck, but I am not willing to pay usury to drive it...

#6 ·
Edmunds states that the Raptor is eligible for either $2,000 cash back or 1.9% for 36 months, 2.9% for 48 months or 3.9% for 60 months. Not sure this is correct, but it is worth checking out in case you are about to pull the trigger. The incentives appear at the end of the proce with options feature.

#9 ·
incentives for raptor

Everything I've been able to find excludes Raptor for both cash back and financing incentives. If you go to fordvehicles.com and pick F150, then pick a model right near the top of the page it shows the incentives for that model if you enter your zipcode first. If you scroll over and select the Raptor, there is nothing there. Unfortunately, I think Edmunds is mistaken and is just showing the incentives for an F150 Supercab. Maybe they'll add something by the time my truck would get here! (You get whatever incentive is in play when your vehicle shows up)

#10 ·
We just purchased our Raptor a week ago. The Raptor is excluded from any F150 incentives, as indicated in the fine print on Ford's web site.

We also purchased a Shelby this summer. From 2007 until July 2009, Ford excluded the Shelby in all mustang incentives. In July 2009, Ford ran the first Shelby incentive which was only on the 2008 Shelby GT's still on dealer lots. Several dealerships were really surprised since this was the first Shelby rebate they had ever witnessed. The rebate only ran for a couple of weeks and the Shelby GT500 and KR were excluded.

I was not willing to wait this long for a Raptor.

#13 ·
They get the dealer holdback. It's roughly $1000-1500, but if I remember right Ford also make them pay a little bit of an advertising fee on each car so after it's all said and done they make about $1,000 if they sell a car for invoice, provided Ford has no incentives that its giving away also.

#14 ·
They get the dealer holdback. It's roughly $1000-1500, but if I remember right Ford also make them pay a little bit of an advertising fee on each car so after it's all said and done they make about $1,000 if they sell a car for invoice, provided Ford has no incentives that its giving away also.
You pay the advertising fee, it's added on top of invoice but included in MSRP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.